A Comprehensive Heating System
The pre-engineered aspect of our product and solutions gives Hybritherm-certified dealers unique advantages in quoting, closure, and maintaining margins on installations. Our certified dealers receive best-in-class training and support, including specialized training in selling customer value and improving business margins.
Become a Hybritherm-Certified Dealer
Hybritherm Certified Dealers are installing Hybritherm technology in following applications:
- Where multiple zone heating requirements are needed, for example:
- In-floor heating
- Conventional baseboards
- Conventional radiators
- Boiler integration into an existing forced air system
- Limited space requirements
Installed in the following retrofit or new construction settings:
- Single family homes
- Multi-family residential homes
- Commercial (e.g, hotels, retail, nursing homes, resturants, greenhouses)
- Rural and remote settings, including:
- Mountain homes
- Lake Cottages
Design & Installation
- Fully integrated solution with no additional parts needed.
- Space and water heating integration eliminates the need for costly/time consuming hydronic system design.
- Intelligent controls are easily configured for a range of applications making complex installations simple.
- Adaptable integration of forced air systems.
- Long term reliability minimizes costly dealer service calls and margin erosion.
- It also results in increased customer satisfaction and repeat business.
Green & Integrated Technology Movements
- Integrated smart heating technology today gives measurable gas and electricity savings.
- Puts you and your customers at the forefront of heating innovation.
- Pre-designed applications create replicable and profitable installations.
- Reliability and serviceability reduces the margin erosion that is seen with other hydronic products
- Strategic alliances with global heating technology leaders
- Integrated hydronic heating control technology
- Integration with renewable energy sources – solar (pv and thermal), wind and geothermal
- Setting the bar for heating system efficiency, decreased energy consumption and greenhouse gas reduction
- Ease of installation and service
- No requirement for special wiring etc.
- Easy to install on the wall in a convenient location